Wednesday, January 31, 2018

You People Have Literally Read The Wrong Things Today– See Also

scary-document-lawyer-shock-300x199.jpgJUDGING BY THE TRAFFIC, YOU APPARENTLY DIDN’T NOTICE THE BEST STORY TODAY: A California appellate court rejected arguments from Tinder and ended their opinion with “Accordingly, we swipe left, and reverse.” If you can’t be bothered to read that I literally do not know why you are here.

DECHERT BLAMES THE ROBOTS FOR DISCRIMINATION: Speaking of stories that should be bigger, have you read what Dechert is actually arguing here?

I KNOW IT’S JERSEY SO PEOPLE ARE USED TO THIS: But it feels like somebody should point out that one of the state’s sitting United States Senator will not be retried on the eleven corruption charges that still survive after he achieved a mistrial on 18 corruption charges last year. You know, just in case anybody would like to challenge this wounded politician for his right to represent the people of the state.

THIS IS A GOOD COLUMN ABOUT GAMBLING AND LAW STUDENTS: Thankfully, gambling is like the one vice I don’t have. I mean, sure, as a 3L I once took my rent money and put it on the craps table. But, like, I won, so I didn’t have a problem. Umm… anyway, you should read this.

THIS, YOU’RE READING: All these great stories today, but “Being Free From Student Loans Is Not As Awesome As You’d Think” is the only thing anybody wants to click on. Fine. FINE. CLICK AWAY. But I have news for you, being free from debt IS, IN FACT, AWESOME.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/abovethelaw/~3/6wIOHCyRAJA/

No comments:

Post a Comment